We want to have new felt put on our pool table. Anyone know of a place that does this locally..... or is it something that is simple enough to try at home...??
Any help would be appreciated.
-You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan
Pool Tables are actually pretty expensive. A good one can cost anywhere from $400 to $700.
So i would just get new felt.
[img]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/9434/paplebon2xs4.th.png[/img]
I've never seen a good one one even that low ($400-$700).
Re-felting is the way to go.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Well there are some that are $100,000 or more but i dont think people buy those on a daily basis.
[img]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/9434/paplebon2xs4.th.png[/img]
If the pool table is about to fall apart I would just get a new table but if it just needs new felt I would just buy felt.
"One player can impact a game, One TEAM can win championships"
sounds like a great idea.. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
my buddy plays a lot of pocket pool. does that count? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[img]http://softball.hnrc.tufts.edu/league/teams/psychology/images/emanski_mcgriff.jpg[/img]
The pool table we have is actually in great shape --its a slate top but the felt is a little faded and we recently moved into a house that has a game room .... so I was thinking blue felt instead of "faded green" but I'm not having much luck finding a person who has had this done before. I seen a black felt one online the other day .. that was really pretty.
Pool, Spas , Etc. in Wise ..they can hook you up
Bookmarks